If you encounter a problem with your scan head, follow these steps:
- Print RMA form.
- Consult the Troubleshooting tips on this page.
- If you’re not able to correct the problem, follow the instructions provided on the RMA form.
- You must send the scan head to us with a completed RMA form in order to have it repaired and shipped within 3 business days of receipt at JoeScan.
- Send the product and RMA form to JoeScan, 4510 NE 68th Dr., Ste. 124, Vancouver, WA 98661.
- We normally return repaired products via FedEx Ground, but we can also expedite shipping if necessary.
If you need help with troubleshooting or would like our assistance in returning your scan head, please call us at +1.360.993.0069.
If you’re having trouble with your scanner, go through this list first to see if you can correct the problem yourself:
- Check the cables and make sure the Ethernet light is on.
- Use JSDiag to make sure the scanner can see the board and not background light.
- Swap in a different scanner to verify that the problem is not the cables.
If you're still having problems, print an RMA form and follow the instructions provided.
At JoeScan, our goal has always been to make scanning as hassle-free as possible. In talking with customers we've found one of their biggest hassles is when scanners they've recently purchased are declared obsolete, and they also dislike uncertain maintenance costs. So we're stepping up with a 5-year warranty.Joey Nelson, President
Warranty Coverage and Product Support
JoeScan products are proven to be durable and reliable, which allows JoeScan to offer an industry-leading warranty and a long-term product support policy.
All products are covered by a 5-year limited warranty* that begins when the product ships from JoeScan. If a scan head is found to be faulty, JoeScan will either repair or replace the product at no charge. It’s that simple.
What’s more, JoeScan offers a 10-year product support policy. After the warranty period, JoeScan will provide support – including technical assistance and product repair services – at the customer’s expense for 10 years after the product’s original shipping date. If JoeScan is unable to provide product support, then JoeScan will supply a replacement scanner that has equivalent or enhanced capabilities.
Additional details about the warranty and product support policy are available upon request. If you’re unsure of your warranty status, contact us for more information.
* Warranty is limited to product defects. It does not cover damage caused by accidents or improper use.