If you encounter a problem with your scan head, follow these steps:
- Print RMA form.
- Consult the Troubleshooting tips on this page.
- If you’re not able to correct the problem, follow the instructions provided on the RMA form.
- You must send the scan head to us with a completed RMA form in order to have it repaired and shipped within 3 business days of receipt at JoeScan.
- Send the product and RMA form to JoeScan, 4510 NE 68th Dr., Ste. 124, Vancouver, WA 98661.
- We normally return repaired products via FedEx Ground, but we can also expedite shipping if necessary.
If you need help with troubleshooting or would like our assistance in returning your scan head, please call us at +1.360.993.0069.
If you’re having trouble with your scanner, go through this list first to see if you can correct the problem yourself:
- Check the cables and make sure the Ethernet light is on.
- Use JSDiag to make sure the scanner can see the board and not background light.
- Swap in a different scanner to verify that the problem is not the cables.
If you're still having problems, print an RMA form and follow the instructions provided.
At JoeScan, our goal has always been to make scanning as hassle-free as possible. In talking with customers we've found one of their biggest hassles is when scanners they've recently purchased are declared obsolete, and they also dislike uncertain maintenance costs. So we're stepping up with a 5-year warranty.Joey Nelson, President
Our products are backed by the industry’s leading 5-year warranty. Manufacturing defects on JoeScan scanners will be repaired at no charge for 5 years from the date the product shipped from JoeScan.
Your productivity is a priority to us. If one of your scanners needs a repair, we will repair it within three business days* when you include a completed RMA form with your scanner.
If you’re unsure of your warranty status, contact us for more information.
*excludes transit time